Thursday, November 8, 2012

To love is to be in love with Time Line Therapy®




As human and limited as I am, I would say that I have been on the love bandwagon and have experienced its turbulence. I have cried and smiled because of love – and I do not regret every tear I have shed and boisterous laughter I have echoed during those times. Given the chance, I would love to do it all again.

If you love something, let it go is by far my all-time favorite cliché advice. I have heard it a million times and have given it as a piece of “reality-check” to some of my friends, too. In truth, I have difficulty realizing its essence, but I know that, somewhere along the road, I would be enlightened by its magnificence and understand its meaning.


If it comes back to you, it is yours is what I always tell myself. The moment I let go, I believe I am at my most hurt phase. I say phase, as I believe it would pass. The pain may linger, but it would eventually pass. It would have you feel like a hermit for some time, but the moment you bounce back and embrace the change, you find yourself at the top again. Indeed, life is a vicious cycle. It makes you experience the most turbulent roller coaster ride ever made.

If it does not, it never was and it is not meant to be. Acceptance and realization will oftentimes knock at a time that is most inconvenient for you. It is when every thing seems perfect that you begin to rationalize and experience the rationality of life. You will become aware of the world and the yearning of yourself. This is but normal and is part and parcel of life in general. If it were not for regret, then you would not be able to accept who you really are.

If you have something, let it go
If it comes back to you, it is yours
If it does not, it never was and it is not meant to be.

With the help of Time Line Therapy®, I was able to realize my mistakes and take control over my life. The moment I had control, I was able to realize my very being and embrace the change that came with it. I learned how to let go of my past and lead the life I had always wanted.

Realization may not be as explicit as the air we breathe, but with the help of Time Line Therapy®, it would all be prevailingly possible.

Therefore, do not let yourself be hindered by your emotions. Be emotionally capable and live the life you have always aspired for.

Learn to let go and realize. Visit easynlp.com and be motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment