Sunday, February 24, 2013

How Time Line Therapy® and NLP Hypnosis helped me with my boredom


Losing weight and keeping a toned body has always been my waterloo. I easily get tempted to stop and eat and go back to my old ways. I admit, I am not one to stay in a particular situation and do it repeatedly; I like the spontaneity that comes with life. However, as much as I want to be spontaneous, I have to think of my well-being too.

I have been in rigorous diet plans, taken dietary supplements and religiously went to the gym but, as time passed by, I got bored and pulled away. I believe that, in the beginning, I was doing well for I have lost a big chunk of weight but as I got tired of my daily routine, things became mundane thus I needed to get out.

Success kid learned NLP hypnosis and Time Line Therapy®

I know, I am one with no patience thus I always get out of situations I am in. I find it hard to keep doing the same thing and most often than not, I am bored out of my wits. I want to learn how to control my boredom thus I ended up with Time Line therapy® and NLP Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis respectively.

Time Line Therapy® is composed of techniques that enable the self to gain emotional stability or the ability to control one’s emotions in lieu of his holistic growth and development. To say such appertains to both of his innate and external self that needs to be well-balanced and well-nourished at the same time. Hypnosis, on the other hand, permits the self to connect with both his conscious and subconscious mind in order to cleanse his self.

To liberate the self from what is holding you back is what hypnosis aims at. In other words, hypnosis wants the self to keep moving forward and feeling all light and free at the same time.

Although hypnosis helped me let go of my past and was able to enlighten me of the reason behind my lack of patience, it was Time Line Therapy® that made me control my boredom. I was able to tame my impulse and take  things in perspective. In short, TLT allowed me to grow innately and externally.

At present, I cannot say whether I have embodied what Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis really wants me to learn but one thing is for sure, I now have my shield in case I get bored again. Learn Time Line Therapy® and NLP Hypnosis and see your life unfold before you.


Read more inspiring testimonials at www.NLPcoaching.com NOW!

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please take a moment and leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment