Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Am My Own Creator . . . Be TLT Equipped And Learn How!


image from paltzmasti.org
Just because I do not care, I do not understand. Sometimes, I would rather act all numb and dumb to lessen the pain. I would opt to be quiet and enjoy my own solitude than co-mingle with others in exchange for thoughts. Do not get me wrong but I am one to exchange a night at the bar with a cup of CBTL caramel macchiato, a James Patterson book, my iphone and headset while snuggled in between my sheets.

James Patterson image from wikipedia

I would be a hypocrite if I decline any chance to get my booty tear up the dance floor but, at this time and age, where maturity has made its presence felt, I would like to keep some quite time and reflect than sweat it out on the floor. Believe it or not, I do enjoy a night out as much as I love hanging with my close friends in a café, talking of just about anything. I have derived a certain degree of realization that the ponderings of how to improve my life must come first than thinking about what others are thinking about me. Learned it the hard way, indeed, but for as long as there is still time, I am able to regain my confidence back – one step at a time.


Seeking the aid of self-improvement tools and methods has created a fad. People from all lifestyles are engaging in the discovery of what could make them innately empowered thus helping them to exude their greatness and perform at par with what they expect from themselves. Yes, expectation of the self from the self must be the utmost concern of individuals and not on the demands as imposed by the society.

Of the many self-help methods available, I have been mostly intrigued and affected by the Time Line Therapy®, hereinafter referred to as TLT, and its many techniques. In all fairness, TLT is one powerful method that enables the self to gain emotional stability thus allowing it be developed innately. To enrich the self innately allows the formulation of a self that is humbled by the ability of the innate self to be receptive and responsive to the demands of the external world. It paves the way for the self to be both nourished and flourished at the same time. Thus, permitting the self to be undeniably favorable as to the goals and objectives it seeks to attain.



Be influenced by your own self rather than of others. Stop dependency and celebrate independency! Learn how www.NLPCoaching.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment